Tuesday, August 25, 2015

7th/8th Grade ~ 08/25/2015

2 Students shared their Hobbies; 1) Legos and 2) A robot dinosaur.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Everything I tell you in class is to teach you what happened. It is up to you to decide for yourself whether it was good, bad wrong or indifferent. I would like for you to tell me what you think and feel about the information I've given you.

I had to correct some People for fighting right at the moment in the movie when the Hawaiian Surfers and the Haole Surfers have their argument. It is not so coincidental. I promise you that if you are Friendly, Open and Helpful you will find more opportunities presented to you.

We asked if the Hawaiians should have been so upset with Rabbit and the other Haole Surfers? We agreed they should not. Someone said, we should be happy for each other's success. Others that, we should motivate ourselves to be just as good and be the change inside. Not expecting others to bare the burden of our aggression. Well done Students!

Finish the Eddie Aikau Film

No comments:

Post a Comment